About the Book
A collection of photographs, interspersed with funny and inspiring quotes. This coffee table book is a perfect gift that will put a smile on anyone's face.
* Partial proceeds will benefit the Global Youth Action Network/TakingITGlobal, the Breath of Hope Foundation and the We Are Family Foundation.
* INTRODUCTORY OFFER: 15% OFF list price ($35.95 softcover and $49.95 hardcover)
Features & Details
- Category Arts & Photography
Standard Landscape, 10×8 in, 25×20 cm
- Softcover: 9781320810456
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781320810449
- Publish Date Aug 08, 2009
- Language English
- Tags photography, smiles, kids, portraits, joy, inspirational, inspiration, quotes, travel, world, faces, people, smiling, laughing, happy, children
Since age 13, Benjamin has tried to make a difference on the planet, first through entertainment, then activism, and now collaboration and health. After getting involved at the UN as a teenager, he served as associate director of the ONE DAY Foundation and Youth In Action before launching the Global Youth Action Network (GYAN) in 1999. GYAN became a cornerstone of today's youth movement, connecting thousands of organizations. Benjamin has also helped to launch the 2000 National Youth Conventions, Global Youth Service Day, Chat the Planet TV, and Three Dot Dash, raising the profile of youth voices and contributions. He has been a frequent speaker at UN Headquarters and international conferences, as well as featured in several books and documentaries. Currently, Benjamin co-manages Natural-Immunogenics Corp, manufacturer of silver hydrosols pioneered by his father, while serving on the boards of the Global Youth Action Network, TakingITGlobal and the We Are Family Foundation.