About the Book
Marden's Corner was the crossroad where the First New Hampshire Turnpike met the old Gilmanton Road, running from Pembroke to Pittsfield. For nearly 150 years it was populated by primarily three branches of Marden's, and the corner was eventually replaced by a traffic circle located to the east. Based on the families shown in the county maps of 1858 and 1892 on the roads leading to Marden's Corner. The book includes information on most of the families and photos from the archives of the Epsom Historical Association.