North Vancouver, BC V7R 3N6 CA
At Bonavista, we help you get the photos out of the box or off the CD, and into a beautifully designed book or show that can be enjoyed regularly, inspiring stories of past experiences. Revisit these books or shows and see the wealth of delight that one life can contain.
We take your photos and weave them into a story. Our books and shows become a precious, thoughtful gift that is a celebration of:
• a significant birthday or anniversary
• a family history, so every member has the same images and the same visual panorama of their ancestors and themselves
• a certain event, such as a wedding or a family reunion
• a remembrance of a specific time, such as baby’s first year
• a retirement
• important corporate anniversaries
• team triumphs
• school years, creating yearbooks for the whole grade or for one student in particular
The opportunities for memory books and photo shows are as varied as the people whose lives we chronicle.
Toni has a gift for finding the essential elements of a person’s story, capturing the pivotal moments, and weaving them with the perfect blend of humour and warmth. Her design and production experience means that every book is unique and crafted to tell the individual story of the person or group. Her expertise allows her to create custom-designed books, as well as restore images, colour correct photographs and create a visual language that reflects the character of the person.
Vancouver Indesign User Group