The happiest day
A wedding brings together two families (and usually a lot of other people too) to celebrate the love that transforms two individuals into one family. Capturing the bride’s train and the train on the dance party for yourself, your family, and your friends is a gift they can’t help but love. We’ve got some ideas to get you going and keep it interesting.
Structuring your wedding book
- Organize the book around the main events—the procession, the vows and ring ceremony, the dinner, the dances.
- Break it into chapters about the venue—before, during, and after the wedding.
- Show every step of the procession.
- Make it about the bride’s dress and the dressing room activities.
- Write the book to your spouse. (We’ll help you find the words.)
You only get married once. (Or twice. Or three times. It’s all good.) Make sure everyone you care about can revisit that happy day again and again.
Prepping for your book