Inside Sales Manager, UK & Europe (London, UK)
Blurb is a company and a community that believes passionately in the joy of books – reading them, making them, sharing them and selling them. For our customers, holding a finished book with their name on the cover is a truly amazing feeling; it’s one of those experiences everyone should have. At Blurb, we have a print and digital creative publishing service simple and smart enough to make anyone an author – every blogger, cook, photographer, parent, traveler, poet, pet owner, marketer – everyone.
Blurb is seeking a strong Inside Sales Manager to join the team in London to help us take advantage of huge opportunities in new target areas within the Publishing landscape. We are looking for an energetic and motivated self-starter to take on responsibility for communicating our innovative self-publishing solution and increasing our customer portfolio by developing new business within our Author & Business market segments. Our ideal candidate will have a consultative selling style, coupled with the structure and organizational skills needed to build trust with our customer base. You must feel comfortable following up inbound leads, researching new prospects, making outbound calls and having contact with key decision makers to close opportunities. Your confident telephone manner alongside your ability to articulate our product offering and meet sales targets will earn you recognition not only with our customers but also within our business.
- Qualify all inbound leads effectively and make credible solution recommendations based on prospect requirements
- Effectively articulate all our product, printing and distribution options to new customer leads emphasizing product benefits and features to validate sales ready opportunities
- Focus on driving a high number of new customers while growing current accounts with existing product offerings and cross-selling strategies
- Delivering email proposals
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline utilising the our CRM platform
- Close management of your sales quota to reach/exceed quarterly & annual sales goals
- Develop, follow and optimise printer operations process to deliver all jobs for customers
- Contribute feedback to the ongoing product development, sales strategy and presentation of products
- 3+ years experience in inside sales, lead generation and client management
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a closely knit team
- Strong communication skills and telephone based sales skills
- A proven history of hitting or exceeding targets
- A positive attitude and ability to excel under pressure
- Ability to adapt to change and flourish in a dynamic environment
- An unmatched desire to learn
- Know what a sales funnel is and how to get a ‘Yes’
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
How to Apply:
To apply, please email CV to email@example.com.