Inside Sales Manager, UK & Europe (London, UK)
Blurb® is a self-publishing and marketing platform that unleashes the creative genius inside everyone. Blurb’s platform makes it easy to design, publish, promote, and sell professional-quality printed books and ebooks.
Blurb was founded by Eileen Gittins in 2005, and includes a team of design, Internet and media veterans who share a passion for helping people bring their stories to life. Blurb authors have created more than 2 million books using our full suite of free bookmaking tools, and today a new book is created every minute.
Blurb is based in San Francisco with offices in London and our website is available in seven languages. We have fun, work hard, and love helping people discover the thrill of being published.
Blurb Europe is now looking for a dynamic, driven and enthusiastic Sales Manager to help execute our Inside Sales Strategy for the European Business customer segment with a market focus on the UK, France, and Netherlands. Our B2B offering has enjoyed fantastic double-digit growth since inception but we have only just scratched the surface of this market opportunity. We’re therefore looking to find someone with that star quality and excellent track record who will help sustain, fuel and significantly increase that growth. To succeed in the role, you’ll need to be a passionate individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and a determination to succeed. We want you to play a pivotal role in the future growth of the European sales division and help drive significant revenues in what is seen as a key sector for Blurb globally.
- Responsible for creating and managing the entire sales pipeline with focus on closing business leads from large size multi-nationals to SME’s
- Identify and develop account strategies to win and acquire new customers across European markets
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline utilising the Salesforce CRM platform
- Work closely with prospects and existing clients to understand and address their business needs
- Build positive and lasting relationships between Blurb and its business segment customers
- Monitor and report on status of sales activities, including lead and pipeline management, sales forecasts and ongoing sales management metrics in line with quarterly & annual sales goals
- Successfully achieve predefined sales objectives
- Minimum 3-4 years direct sales experience selling online solutions, software or interactive media ideally within the consumer tech, publishing, events, agency or retail sector
- Must demonstrate a strong record of achievement
- Proven experience managing the complete sales cycle from prospecting to closing deals
- High energy, go-getter with the drive, creativity, tenacity and persuasion to meet and beat targets
- Commercial with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently in a challenging, fun start-up environment
Employees who work a 5 day week are entitled to 20 days holiday plus 8 public holidays during the full holiday year. Employees will also be entitled to an additional day off for their Birthday “Birthday Day Off”.
Private Medical Insurance—All employees will be eligible to join the Group’s private medical insurance plan.
Pension—The Company has a designated Stakeholder Pension plan in place with Standard Life Assurance Ltd to allow employees to save towards their retirement.
How to Apply:
To apply, please email CV to email@example.com.