Share. Show. Sell
Show and sell
You've made your book, now get the kudos, compliments, and sales you deserve with Blurb BookShow, our free, embeddable, browsable, book preview tool. BookShow lets you share, promote, show off, and sell your book. So, whether your book is for profit, for a cause, or just for fun, we'll help you get the word out.BookShow example: 365 in 2009 by Lauren Randolph
Your book: Everywhere
Show as many — or as few — pages as you want. Control your privacy settings. BookShow fits seamlessly into your online world:
- Add Blurb BookShow to your website, blog, or Facebook page and let friends flip though your book, buy it, and share it.
- Send via email – With one click you can send out an email announcement to the masses — or just a few friends.
- Tweet it - Let the world know you're published!
Online promotion, by the book
Blurb offers you an easy way to set your book price, see up-to-the-minute sales data, and receive payments via check or PayPal™. Here are even more reasons to use Blurb’s free tools for book promotion:
- Books with BookShow see a 70% traffic increase
- Over 100,000 people view Blurb books via Facebook, blogs, and websites every month
- Book makers keep 100% of the markup on their books
- Drive further adoption of BookShow
- We're now linking to this from the order confirmation transactional email, so we need a clear, direct way to drive BookShow creation