Cookbook Book Starter Templates
With a standard portrait size of 8 x 10 inches (20 x 25 cm), and a variety of cover and paper types—you can choose the ideal combination to fit your creative preference and budget.
Cookbook Layout > Basic Style for BookWright
This template contains all the layouts required to create a uniquely beautiful cookbook—choose from variety of recipe layouts that contain a mix of images, ingredients, and instructions. This style is basic greyscale, allowing you to define, and apply, your own color palette.
- Formats Supported:
- Hardcover Dust Jacket, Hardcover ImageWrap, Softcover & ebook
- Template Pages:
- 24 unique pages, plus front & back covers
- Fonts used:
- Playfair, Garamond
- Suggested uses:
- Family Recipes, Seasonal Recipes, Restaurant Recipes
- Version supported:
- Blurb BookWright 1.0 or greater
- Blurb BookWright
- 1. Ready to use this template? Click the Download Template button
- 2. Locate the .blurb file, in your Download folder or Desktop.
- 3. Double-click the .blurb file to launch BookWright.
- 4. Chose Save As and give your book an original filename.
- 5. Review the starter templates tips to get started.
Guides and Tips
Download the BookWright Guide for more in-depth BookWright instructions.
Review the starter template tips for a quick overview to get started using the BookWright starter templates.