Magazine Starter Templates
At a standard size of 8.5 x 11 inches (22 x 28 cm), our magazines are printed on coated gloss paper—they look and feel just like the magazines you buy at a newsstand.
Magazine Layout > Vibrant Style for BookWright
This template contains all the layouts required to create a professional magazine—from masthead, table of contents, editor’s letter, to many editorial features. This style contains elegant fonts with a vivid, yet natural color palette.
- Formats Supported:
- Softcover Magazine & ebook
- Template Pages:
- 20 unique pages
- Fonts used:
- Abril Fatface, Alegreya, Calvert, Avenir
- Vibrant, natural colors
- Suggested uses:
- Lifestyle, hobbies, editorial
- Version supported:
- Blurb BookWright 1.0 or greater
- Blurb BookWright
- 1. Ready to use this template? Click the Download Template button
- 2. Locate the .blurb file, in your Download folder or Desktop.
- 3. Double-click the .blurb file to launch BookWright.
- 4. Chose Save As and give your book an original filename.
- 5. Review the starter templates tips to get started.
Guides and Tips
Download the BookWright Guide for more in-depth BookWright instructions.
Review the starter template tips for a quick overview to get started using the BookWright starter templates.