Portfolio Book Starter Templates
With a standard portrait size of 8 x 10 inches (20 x 25 cm) and a variety of cover and paper types, you can choose the ideal combination to fit your creative preference and budget.
Portfolio Layout > Neutral Style for BookWright
This template contains all the layouts required to create a memorable portfolio—from introduction, biography, and a variety of image and caption layouts. This style is neutral combination of light grey, black and red, an excellent choice to compliment most work.
- Formats Supported:
- Hardcover Dust Jacket, Hardcover ImageWrap, Softcover & ebook
- Template Pages:
- 24 unique pages, plus front & back covers
- Fonts used:
- Proxima Nova
- Light Grey, Black, and Red
- Suggested uses:
- Portfolios for Photographers, Illustrators, Fine Artists, Designers, and Architects
- Version supported:
- Blurb BookWright 1.0 or greater
- Blurb BookWright
- 1. Ready to use this template? Click the Download Template button
- 2. Locate the .blurb file, in your Download folder or Desktop.
- 3. Double-click the .blurb file to launch BookWright.
- 4. Chose Save As and give your book an original filename.
- 5. Review the starter templates tips to get started.
Guides and Tips
Download the BookWright Guide for more in-depth BookWright instructions.
Review the starter template tips for a quick overview to get started using the BookWright starter templates.