- Books made easyMake a book with your images and your words using free book layout software that’s as easy as drag and drop.
- Bookstore qualityFormats for every project: Photo books are made to impress, while trade books, magazines, and ebooks are priced to sell.
- Print 1 or 1,000Print one book at a time or print in volume with offset for deeper discounts and a lower per unit cost.
By Lindsay Meyer
Magazine (8.5×11 in., 22×28 cm)Meyer's dream trip to Paris comes alive in this beautifully designed magazine. Choosing an affordable format allowed her followers to buy a part of her journey.
Travel GuideGuide to Northern & Central California Raceways
By Saroyan Humphrey
Trade Book (6x9 in., 15x23cm)The diverse raceways of Northern and Central California are brought to life in Saroyan’s vivid guide. He opted for an affordable Trade Book format so racing enthusiasts everywhere can be transported trackside.
Travel Photo AlbumThe Harrisons in New York
By Liz Gainsborg-Harrison
Photo Book (10×8 in., 25×20 cm)The Harrisons can always revisit their family vacation in New York on the pages of this beautiful, high-quality, 120-page photo book.
Publishing Made Easy
- Hire an expertThe Dream Team is made up of Blurb-vetted professionals, and they are available at any stage of your project—editing, design, illustration, and more.
- Sell your bookSell print books and ebooks directly to your audience or through Amazon, Barnes & Noble and more than 39,000 retailers, and on Apple’s iBooks Store.
- Share Your BookShare a preview of your book via social media. You can also use this widget on your blog or website to allow people to preview and buy your book.
“I really wanted to design a book about Japan and my experiences there. I was lucky enough to find Blurb and thought that it was the perfect option for me—I'm extremely pleased with the results.”
– Mitchell Thompson