Larisa Ortiz Associates (LOA) is an award-winning nationally recognized Minority and Women-Owned firm dedicated to commercial revitalization, including market analysis, community-based planning, retail and real estate advisory services, and downtown development strategies. We provide our clients with market-based solutions for their community revitalization efforts, and help them turn plans into outcomes.
Areas of Expertise
Urban Planning Consulting
Market Analysis + Retail Attraction
Our firm understands the unique challenges inherent in local economic development and we help organizations and municipalities with the capacity building, analysis and concept testing necessary to determine the regulatory, financial and political feasibility of complicated proposals and projects.
• New York City Planning Commission
• International Downtown Association (IDA)
• P3 Retail Program International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
• Business Center for New Americans (BCNA)
• American Planning Association