|Blurbarian Since||September 2010|
|Business Name||Gary Baker|
|Business Web Site||www.bakerassociates.se|
|Business Phone Number||+46 702 125 025|
|About My Business||
The POWER OF 10 Diversity Management Series is a set of three get-to-the-point handbooks designed to to take the mystique and academics out of the diversity discussion - in a quickly read 10-step format that is respectful of the time demands on busy people. Each handbook looks at diversity from a different perspective of organizational development, and is relevant to leaders and managers of companies, government agencies and nonprofit/NGO organizations.
|Areas of Expertise||Gary Baker applies 20 years of strategic and hands-on diversity experience from Europe and the U.S. Unlike the majority of specialists, he's worked with diversity from non-HR, business and organizational perspectives with close ties to both government and nonprofit sectors. In the '90s, he started departments at two California banks and a consulting line for Deloitte & Touche. Gary's lived in Sweden since 1999 where he now works with the convergence of diversity with CSR and sustainability.|
- Chairman, Corporate Responsibility Working Group of the American Chamber of Commerce in Sweden
- The American Club of Sweden, Past President & Honorary Member
- Svenskar i Världen - Swedes in the World
- Northern California Reinvestment Consortium, Sacramento
- Habitat for Humanity, Sacramento
- Sacramento Home Loan Counseling Center
- California League of Savings Institutions
- Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco, Affordable Housing Task Force
Start your own book today from US $3.99.