Omran Husain - Photographer - Author:
His interest in photography started in his teens around 1978.
• By 1985 he had completed several photographic projects.
• Interested in photographing landscape, still life, nature , architecture and other photographic genres.
• Took part in photography competitions.
• Shared in photography exhibitions.
• Experience in artistic calligraphy lead to previously establishing a business in advertising and publicity.
• Leisure interest includes visiting art and photography galleries and exhibitions.
• He is a member of The Royal Photographic Society – United Kingdom.
• He produces work for on line specialist web sites selling images.
• He presently combines his work as a qualified Foot Health Professional (Diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the foot, ankle and lower leg) with his work in photography.
• Currently working on his next photographic project, Landmarks of London.
Contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org