|Blurbarian Since||January 2012|
|Location||The jungle (Lexington, VA), unless I'm in the desert (Santa Fe, NM).|
|My Occupation||Quixotic Missions|
Dennis Slifer is a writer and photographer with wide-ranging interests. He is the author of eight books about prehistoric rock art in the Southwest, as well as "The Caves of Maryland" and various environmental reports and magazine articles.
In 2007 he retired as an environmental scientist in New Mexico and moved to rural Virginia where he divides his time between writing, homesteading, and traveling. He has produced a memoir plus nine other books with Blurb since 2011:
- Be Careful What You Wish For: The Saga of Sow’s Ear Farm
- Ambling Around the Atacama and the Altiplano
- Sol y Sombra: Meeting the Shadow
- Art on the Rocks: The Best of the Quest
- My People Collection
- Quay's Tale: A Memoir of Monkey Boy
- Critters: A Tribute to Compassion
- Sideway Cider Squeezin"
- Marking Change: Post-contact Rock Art in the Southwest
|Spoiler alert: I'm thinking my next book will be about...|
The joy of traveling in southern France.|
My experiences in the counter-culture of the 1970's.
Start your own book today from US $3.99.