|Blurbarian Since||June 2008|
|My Web Site||www.s4photo.co.uk|
|Location||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
Marcos Semola is Italo-Brazilian born in 1972 in the city of Rio de Janeiro. IT Executive, MBA professor and photographer, member of ABAF - Brazilian Association of Photographic Art, Getty Images and the London Independent Photography, Marcos has been producing authorial images found in private collections and art galleries around the world, especially London, Paris and Rio/Brazil, and includes national and international exhibitions where his best known work in street-noir style, "Direct Transitive" and "Mind your Step" won recognition and expression.
It is self-taught and enthusiast of art-photography whether film or digital, reason why he has also devise collective projects, share and exchange as much information with other practitioners.
His photographs are sold with a limited edition, signed by the author and on museological quality paper and cotton Hahnemuehle, exclusively in Brazil by Susi Cantarino art dealer, gallery Metara, Rua Teixeira de Melo 25, Ipanema, Rio/Brazil
|Spoiler alert: I'm thinking my next book will be about...|
|Everyone needs to know about these authors and artists...|
• Exposição individual 'Mind your Step', CCJF, Brasil 2013
• Exposição individual ‘Transitivo Direto’, CCJF, Brasil 2011
• Capa do Editorial ‘Ironman’, Revista Trisport, Brasil 2011
• Exposição Coletiva ‘FotoRio2011’, ABAF, Brasil 2011
• Especial ‘Street Photography’, Photo Magazine, Brasil 2010
• Finalista no concurso Photographer's Forum, Nova Iorque 2009
• Exposição individual ‘Transitivo Direto’, Oi Futuro, Brasil 2009
• Capa de Livro de Harper Collins: Getty Images, NY 2009
|This book is addictive. Read it. (At your own risk.)|
• Publicidade Stock Getty Images, The Wall Street Journal, USA 2008
• Exibição coletiva: "Grays of Londres", FotoArte, Brasil 200
Marchand Susi Cantarino
Galeria Metara, Rua Teixeira de Melo 25, Ipanema – Rio de Janeiro - Brasil
Start your own book today from US $3.99.