Ray Petersen paints expressionistic landscape and trees. He has studios in Milton, DE and Albuquerque, NM and is represented by Andrews Gallery Albuquerque.
Recent hallmarks for the artist from 2011-13:
1. Biggs Museum, Dover, DE juried in landscape show.
2. Albuquerque, NM juried in Open Space Show.
3. Santa Fe, NM juried in “Mining the Unconscious Show”
4. Solo Show: Ray Petersen’s New Mexico Paintings, Andrews Gallery, NM.
5. Solo Show: Recent Delaware and New Mexico Paintings Rehoboth Art League, DE.
6. Installation of the “Art Cube(d)”, Santa Fe, NM Railyard Plaza.
7. New Mexico Artists Abstract Paintings. Painting juried in “Lava Field”.
8. Milton Arts Guild: Photography Show -2nd Place.
9. City of Santa Fe, New Mexico juried in, New Mexico Botanical Paintings”.
10.Milton Arts Guild: 5 X 5 Show.
Patrons: DE, NJ, PA, NY, DC, VA, FA, TX, CO, NM, AZ, CA. and England.
Ray was born in New Brunswick, NJ. He has a Ph.D. in Botany from Rutgers University, New