|Blurbarian Since||August 2007|
|Business Name||Niedzwiecki Creative Solutions|
|Business Web Site||www.StacyN.com|
|Business Phone Number||616-863-9139|
|About My Business||
Stacy Niedzwiecki began her studies in traditional illustration and graphic design at Kendall College of Art and Design in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Afterwards, she served six years in the Army Reserves as an illustrator and graphics specialist. Following military service, she studied computer graphic design, earning a certificate in Electronic Publishing by completing courses in web page design, digital photo retouching and page layout. She was employed for ten years at the Amway Corporation in the marketing, photography and employee communications areas.
Although her core skills remain focused on graphic design and layout, Stacy now leverages her talents in digital photography and digital art. Her fascination with nature's beauty has found its way through the camera lens, earning awards in many art and photography competitions. Her work has been featured in the Michigan 24/7 photography book, Whisper in the Woods Nature Journal, and the Explore St. Louis Official Visitors' Guide.
|Areas of Expertise||Stacy offers innovative design solutions for a wide variety of clients. Her areas of expertise are reflected in a portfolio of logos, brochures, fliers, advertisements, newsletters and event promotion materials. In addition to traditional design projects, she also serves as webmaster for a number of organizations.|
• Grand Rapids First United Methodist Church Celebration of the Arts - People’s Choice Award, February 2008
• Glen Arbor Art Association Artist in Residence - October 2007
• MyParkPhotos.com Photo of the Year Contest - Best of Show (Programs and Events), September 2007
• Whisper in the Woods - Pure Michigan Governor's Edition, July 2007
• Grand Rapids Festival of the Arts - County of Kent Purchase Award, May 2006
• Michigan 24/7 Photography Book Project - Two-time Finalist, September 2004
Start your own book today from US $3.99.