Books made easyApps for Mac and PC ranging from easy drag-and-drop to fully custom layouts.
Archival qualityPhoto book options with Mohawk paper and premium end sheets and linens.
Tools for photographersWedding photographers can use Blurb tools to charge clients directly.
Easy book creation
Simple photo books with Bookify
- Make your book online (no need to download software)
- Choose from our pre-designed layouts
- Add short captions and text below images
- Upload images from Instagram, Facebook, or your computer
Customizable photo books with BookWright
- Downloadable software offers more creative control
- Build your own layouts or start from a template
- Add photo captions or import large text files
- Drag and drop images from your computer onto the pages
LightroomAdobe® Lightroom® makes it easy to organize and edit your wedding photos. Plus, Blurb is integrated into the workflow, so you can make a book with drag-and-drop ease within Lightroom.
InDesign Plug-InAlready use Adobe® InDesign®? Install our plug-in to automatically create Blurb-ready blank templates and even upload your wedding book project without leaving InDesign.
PDF to bookAlready have a wedding book in PDF format? Use our specifications calculator to fine-tune your PDF to a Blurb-friendly book size. Then simply publish and order your book.
Wedding Photographers and Blurb
It’s never been easier to document your client’s wedding day and have Blurb fulfill their book orders. The best part? No upfront costs and you can bill your client through the book sale. Here’s how it works:
1.Upload the wedding book to your Blurb account
2.Set it up at your desired price (this price should account for your intended profit)
3.Send a link of the uploaded book to your client
4.Your client buys the book directly from Blurb
5.Blurb pays out 100% of the post-print profits via PayPal