Fine Art Photographs For Art Collectors—Catalog One
The Photographic Art of Michel Godts
by Michel Godts
This is the price your customers see. Edit list price
About the Book
• 56 pages + cover pages
• Printed by Blurb (after your order) in their premium magazine format that is similar to a softcover book.
• The interior pages have a velvet-finish quality that beautifully renders the artworks.
• The cover has a satin UV coating.
• Perfect binding spine
This book is also available as a free eBook on the author’s website.
Features & Details
- Primary Category: Arts & Photography Books
- Additional Categories Fine Art Photography, Portfolios
Project Option: US Letter, 8.5×11 in, 22×28 cm
# of Pages: 56
- Publish Date: Nov 27, 2020
- Language English
- Keywords architecture, urban scenes, textures, artist book
About the Creator
A graphic designer and photo artist, Michel Godts has been taking photographs since college. Until 2014 most of his photographic work concentrated on urban subjects. Since then, while still taking photographs in mostly urban settings, he also explores the possibilities of manipulated photography to create abstract compositions, photo illustrations, and digital mixed media art. Michel Godts was raised in Brussels, Belgium, and moved to the USA in 1987. He holds dual citizenship and speaks French and English. On his website: • Browse his recent and past work. • Purchase limited single edition prints and unsigned photo prints. • Discover free eBooks and other books that feature his photographic art.