About the Book
The fine art edition of Nothing Gold is an 8”x10” hardcover book, bound in black linen with a glossy dust jacket and with images printed on heavy luster paper.
Features & Details
- Primary Category: Arts & Photography Books
- Additional Categories Fine Art Photography, History
Project Option: Standard Landscape, 10×8 in, 25×20 cm
# of Pages: 74
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781034458531
- Publish Date: Feb 15, 2021
- Language English
- Keywords large format film, ghost town, montana, bannack
I'm an artist currently based in Missoula, Montana. Born and raised in South Carolina, I've escaped the sticky southern heat for the great white north and all its rocky mountain grandeur. I love this land and all that it offers us, and hope that my landscape works show the raw beauty of the wild places I hold dear to my heart. I'm fascinated by the human internal experience as well as our impact on this planet, and hope that my work leaves you both in awe of the world that we share, and encouraged to look within.