About the Book
This photobook attempts to expose the uniqueness of interior spaces as an aesthetic experience where the viewer at times is a voyeur or a participant. Each image has layers of narrative that begins, for the most part, with the absence of people and continues to an interpretation of the items in the space. At times it is a mystery and at other times it is simply self-explanatory.
65 pages with forty-four black and white images.
Features & Details
- Primary Category: Fine Art Photography
- Additional Categories Fine Art, Arts & Photography Books
Project Option: Standard Landscape, 10×8 in, 25×20 cm
# of Pages: 56
- Softcover: 9798210172600
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9798210172648
- Publish Date: Sep 30, 2021
- Language English
- Keywords building, architecture, photobook, artist book
Philip Malkin is a media artist. His work has been exhibited in photography and art shows across the United States and published in art anthologies. The focus of his work comes from the changing urban environment and the impact humans have on their living spaces.