About the Book
Set Free By Grace is a collection scripture-based recovery devotionals aimed at healing a broken spirit. The messages in this book will help you probe the depths and sincerity of your beliefs so that the Truth of the Gospel penetrates your very being making your true identity in Christ apparent. For this is the only solution to those strongholds that enslave you, thus liberating you to experience the freedom and the glory of the Kingdom of God on Earth.
Features & Details
- Primary Category: Inspiration
- Additional Categories Religion & Spirituality, Self-Improvement
Project Option: 5×8 in, 13×20 cm
# of Pages: 244
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781006425905
- Softcover: 9781006425929
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781006425912
- Publish Date: Oct 07, 2021
- Language English
- Keywords Christian, Devotional, Recovery
Bruce K. Jacobson, MD CPDC Bruce is a Life Coach and retired General Surgeon who now mentors men in matters of spirituality. This frequently involves sponsoring individuals seeking recovery from addictions through a 12 Step program. This has led him to a philosophy of Wellness Through Truth which forms the basis for his teachings on scripturally based wholeness.