About the Book
As this book weighs in at a massive 356 pages it does not come cheaply. However, the ebook remains very affordable, and it will provide you with access to this rare archive of history at your fingertips. A shorter 100 page version of this book is available under the title "The BC Distillery". Originally printed in August 2021, this is a slightly revised edition.
Features & Details
- Primary Category: History
- Additional Categories Biographies & Memoirs
Project Option: Large Format Landscape, 13×11 in, 33×28 cm
# of Pages: 356
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781006425417
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781006425400
- Publish Date: Oct 07, 2021
- Language English
- Keywords bc distillery, distillery, cooperage, cooper
Jason Vanderhill is a writer, photographer, and digital curator of historical ephemera, with a focus on the digitization of local history. He is a contributor to the book Vancouver Confidential (2014) and the creator of the website Illustrated Vancouver.