About the Book
Pattern, line and texture (along with occasional playful titles) are elements incorporated to tell a story and to convey the message behind each art piece. Typically, the pieces depict animals, people, and objects. It is an eclectic glimpse into the artist inner world.
Features & Details
- Primary Category: Arts & Photography Books
- Additional Categories Fine Art, Coffee Table Books
Project Option: Standard Portrait, 8×10 in, 20×25 cm
# of Pages: 100
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781006018640
- Publish Date: Jan 05, 2022
- Language English
- Keywords African American, Illustrations, Art book, Art
Anthony Amiewalan is a Brooklyn-based artist who uses ink, pencil and watercolors (and occasionally other mediums) to express solitary moments of self-reflection. The images often capture moments celebrating the vibrancy of life through portraits of wildlife, plants, and people. Shop for prints, greeting cards, totes, t-shirts and more.