About the Book
Selected and specifically illustrated by Andy Paciorek this phantasmagoric gift book features tales from Edgar Allen Poe, Bram Stoker, Charlotte Perkins Gilman, Sheridan Le Fanu, Lettice Galbraith, Robert W. Chambers and Edith Nesbit.
Features & Details
- Primary Category: Horror
- Additional Categories Literature & Fiction Books, Arts & Photography Books
Project Option: 6×9 in, 15×23 cm
# of Pages: 108
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9798211978560
- Softcover: 9798211978546
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9798211978553
- Publish Date: Sep 19, 2022
- Language English
- Keywords short stories, art, horror
Andy Paciorek is a graphic artist, drawn mainly to the worlds of myth, folklore, symbolism, decadence, curiosa, anomaly, dark romanticism and otherworldly experience. He is fascinated both by the beautiful and the grotesque and the twilight threshold consciousness where these boundaries blur. The mist-gates, edges and liminal zones where nature borders supernature and daydreams and nightmares cross paths are of great inspiration.