About the Book
This book is a memorial to Eric Latus, who died of Leukemia at the age of 7 years old. When given the choice between an experimental treatment and going home with hospice, Eric chose hospice and made a list of things he wanted to do before he died. His last weeks of life are memorialized in a diary written by his mom and aunt.
Features & Details
- Primary Category: Family History / Family Tree
- Additional Categories History
Project Option: Standard Portrait, 8×10 in, 20×25 cm
# of Pages: 98
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9798211493544
- Publish Date: Mar 02, 2023
- Language English
- Keywords childhood cancer, memoir, hospice
About the Creator
Minneapolis, Minnesota United States
Our greatest heirlooms are our stories, traditions and wisdom.