About the Book
Young Pinea has a special day with her family and friends amidst the forest. She celebrates the bounty of the late summer season and bakes for a gathering to be filled with merriment. Pinea's summer recipes are included.
Features & Details
- Primary Category: Children
- Additional Categories Cookbooks & Recipe Books
Project Option: 5×8 in, 13×20 cm
# of Pages: 28
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9798211485563
- Publish Date: Mar 03, 2023
- Language English
- Keywords alternative, nature, children, baking, cookbook
About the Creator
Jennifer Katzinger is a cookbook and baking book author well known for her previous six books. She is also one of the creators and founders of Flying Apron Bakery in Seattle. This is Jennifer's first story baking book. Jennifer lives on Whidbey Island with her family. She loves puttering in her garden, taking walks in the woods, and being close to the sea.