About the Book
Are you tired of doing the same thing over and over and never getting anywhere? Does something tell you there is a higher purpose to living, yet you are unable to achieve it?
Abandon your fears. Join Dr Fumi as she explores the blueprint to living a balance life.
It is practically impossible to achieve your destiny or your inner vision without being empowered with the tools. Respect Your Life... are "Nuggets of Wisdom" which will help the reader to achieve!
* You can overcome obstacles no matter how big they may seem!
* You can and will break cycles of poverty, addiction or dysfunction, regardless of
how long it's been lingering in your backyard!
* You can create a better life for yourself!
* You can break the back bone of fear in your life!
* You can live the life you were born to live!
To subscribe to my free newsletter: http://www.respectyourlife.com
Features & Details
- Primary Category: Self-Improvement
Project Option: 5×8 in, 13×20 cm
# of Pages: 120
- Publish Date: Jan 29, 2010
- Keywords Coach- Transforming Lives-Unleash Your Passion- Inner Vision, Respect your life, be a strong person, personal growth, healthy living, Living in significance, live your life to the fullest, be wealthy, overcome fear, Transforming Lives, Unleash Your Passion, Inner Vision, better living, free gift, self discovery, overcome obstacles, your power within, break cycles of poverty, set goals, find your balance, don't waste your pain, tv show host, Author, Speaker, empowerment, Coach, education, success, faith, spirituality, women, men, youths, addiction, dysfunction, love, books
Dr. Fumi is the founder of RESPECT YOUR LIFE, a radical vehicle for change management whose goal is to make a difference in the lives of people globally, women in particular, by empowering them with tools to successful living. Dr. Fumi has a Masters Degree in Communications Arts and a Ph.D in Strategic Communications, with honors. She is also a Registered Nurse with various experiences in the nursing field. She has coordinated several programs for women and children with many social service agencies in the New York, California and New Jersey areas, ranging from foster care, adoption, and second chance homes for pregnant teenagers, to crisis intervention programs for battered women. With a passion for caring, she has also done presentations on several topics in the field of nursing across the country, in particular topics geared towards women affairs. (see www.adassafoundation.org) & (www.respectyourlife.com) for details of what she is doing with women and children.