About the Book
When you speak of Cannabis or Medical Marijuana publications, most people think of horticulture, mother plants, clones, grow mediums, making hash, etc. In actuality this book is a cookbook filled with info and delicious food that will hopefully empower those who use Cannabis for therapeutic necessity.
Prior to 1937's war on drugs, Cannabis was seen and used as actual medicine due to it's many medicinal properties. The history of Cannabis usage dates back thousands of years. It was even a major part of many cultures and religious practices.
Cannabis is a safe and effective treatment for numerous ailments such as cancer, asthma, HIV/AIDS, multiple sclerosis, chronic pain, migraines, glaucoma, epilepsy and the list goes on! Cannabis can treat many diseases and conditions safely without life threatening side effects. World wide, thousands of deaths have occurred due to prescribing the wrong drug or overdosing on a prescription drug. Cannabis is even less toxic than aspirin!
Features & Details
- Primary Category: Cookbooks & Recipe Books
Project Option: Small Square, 7×7 in, 18×18 cm
# of Pages: 38
- Softcover: 9781320120692
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781320120715
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781320120708
- Publish Date: Feb 24, 2010
- Language English
- Keywords home and garden, medical cannabis, red velvet cake, fine art, Azaan Kamau Media, Glover Lane Publishing, edibles, dank, marijuana, hemp, weed, deserts, epicurean, brownies, photography, strains, Indica, Sativa, food, cannabutter, cooking, dulce
Glover Lane Press and I have helped countless individuals to publish & distribute media independently in print, digital and audio formats. Invest In Your Future Today With Our Innovative, Visionary and Creative Publishing! I love publishing, investing in the future and building empires! Call me for a FREE consultation! Azaan Kamau CEO of Glover Lane Press 424-703-3277