About the Book
As I walk around the city I see its reflections in the puddles. As I enter the countless churches I'm awe of the "Light of God". As I continue to stroll around the city , I revel in the ambiance and the subtle nuances of light and shade.
The city comes alive with Christmas lights, but I would love to have seen it as it was in bygone days.
Features & Details
- Category Arts & Photography Books
Standard Landscape, 10×8 in, 25×20 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781457987564
- Softcover: 9781457987557
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781457987571
- Publish Date Dec 09, 2011
- Language English
- Tags Lux Dei, Chiese Lucca, Saint Michael, Duomo di San Martino, Lucca Photos, Foto Lucca, Piazza del Giglio, Piazza Napoleone, Luci di Natale, Christmas Lights, San Martino, San Michele, Old time, City tour, Raffaello Ferrari, Anfiteatro romano, Mura Lucca, Mura di Lucca, Lucca Walls, Lights, Luci, Lux, passeggiata, Turismo, Fotografie, Puccini, Ombre, Shadows, Christmas, Natale, Duomo, pozzanghera, Riflessi, Lucca, City, Glimpse, Reflection, Puddles, Puddle, Monuments, Old, Vintage, Tuscany, Toscana, Città, Italia, churches, walk, Walking, Italy, Monumenti, Chiese, Reflections, Riflesso, Walls
I approach photography in 1998, attending first-level courses and then "Educazione all’Immagine”. In 2000, I was one of the founders of "Photolife Lucca” circle of photography. In 2006, I took part in the workshops ("Reportage and Social landscape") held by the photographer Ivo Saglietti and I start solo exhibitions. My reportage "Young Fishermen" is earmarked in the Lucca DigitalPhoto Contest and exhibited during the photographic exhibition. From 2008 I followed the associations of role-play GrvItalia and Camarilla Italy. My photographs are published in the their association guides. In 2010 the photographs of the walls of Lucca are acquired by the photographic archives of Lucca and become part of the city's history. I participate in the international contest "The First Bends International Internet-based Photography Competition":one of my photos reenters in the first 500 (on over 32000) and it was exposed in China. In 2013 about 60 photos are in Vogue's site: Art+Commerce.