About the Book
1. literally producing a drawing or painting everyday, and,
2. my subject matter is very much "everyday" objects.
This began as pure spousal support when my husband joined National Novel Writing Month attempting to write 50,000 words in November of 2006. I agreed to a "daily" project of my own and ALLTAGLICH was born.
I love showing people unexpected points of view & details in items they may take for granted. I hope you enjoy this little book and I hope you'll find it inspiring. Everyone can do a project like this.
**The first 30 purchasers need only to send me their address and I will send them a signed bookplate to stick inside their copy!**
Features & Details
- Primary Category: Fine Art
Project Option: Small Square, 7×7 in, 18×18 cm
# of Pages: 44
- Publish Date: Aug 16, 2007
- Keywords Art Institute of Chicago alumna, Johns Hopkins alumna, colored pencil, everyday objects, medical illustrator, Chicagoland, Indiana, Michigan, alltaglich, art, artist, drawing-a-day, female, girl, illustration, illustrator, midwest, pencil, series, sketch, sketch-a-day, sketchbook, watercolor, woman
Hi - I've been a pencil and watercolor-covered artist for a majority of my life. Realism is my thing and I spend most of my time straddling the line between very small versions of large things and very large depictions of small things. I'm a medical illustrator by day with about 20 years experience; I have a PhD in Anatomy. Your cheese and beer are not safe around me. (July 2019: The "alltaglich" books are from my first attempt at a 365 about 10 years ago)