About the Book
The bright colors and manner of social interaction with each other set it apart from many other bird species.
All images were taken in the rain forest in the Southern Zone of Costa Rica.
Features & Details
- Primary Category: Arts & Photography Books
Project Option: Standard Landscape, 10×8 in, 25×20 cm
# of Pages: 36
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781389749636
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781389749629
- Publish Date: Aug 11, 2017
- Language English
- Keywords costa rica, aracari, fiery-billed aracari, rain forest, rainforest, toucan, colorful, nature, pura vida
I am originally from NYC. where i learned photography from my father in our basement darkroom doing B&W. My photographic interests turned to color photography with subjects including NYC graffiti, the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, urban cityscapes, and the changing seasons. Travel led me to photograph many islands of the Caribbean and now I live in the Southern Zone of Costa Rica where there is no shortage of colorful subjects.