About the Book
With over 70 images on 64 pages you will see how these intelligent creatures go about their typical days in both the rain and dry forests. Through these images you will get a glimpse into their eating, socializing, and way of life.
Features & Details
- Primary Category: Arts & Photography Books
Project Option: Small Square, 7×7 in, 18×18 cm
# of Pages: 64
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781389361180
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781389361203
- Publish Date: Nov 15, 2017
- Language English
- Keywords monkey, costa rica, pura vida, rain forest, playful, jungle, howler, nature
I am originally from NYC. where i learned photography from my father in our basement darkroom doing B&W. My photographic interests turned to color photography with subjects including NYC graffiti, the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, urban cityscapes, and the changing seasons. Travel led me to photograph many islands of the Caribbean and now I live in the Southern Zone of Costa Rica where there is no shortage of colorful subjects.