About the Book
- Introducing the ARMA-AIEF Special Edition by Nick Inglis, executive director of content and programming, ARMA, and Donald Force, chairman, AIEF
- Retention of Accounting Records: A Global Survey of Laws and Regulations by William Saffady
- AI, Records, and Accountability by Norman Mooradian
- Blockchain Technology and Recordkeeping by Danielle Batista, Darra Hofman, Alysha Joo, and Victoria Lemieux
- Industry in One: Financial Services by Anna Lebedeva
- Documentation Theory for Information Governance by Marc Kosciejew
ARMA International is a community of professionals in the information management and information governance industry, providing educational resources and networking opportunities at home and around the world. Whether you are looking for advanced expertise for your records and information management career, or data governance certification guidance and best practices, or the latest relevant news on big data, blockchain, and other information technologies, ARMA delivers the tools and resources you need to boost your career and strengthen your organization. When it comes to managing an organization’s vital asset – information, ARMA has the most comprehensive approach. We set the standards and best practices that address the full information life cycle. It is an exciting time to be in this rapidly changing profession. As a member of the ARMA community, you can be part of it. ARMA is shaping the industry and can help you shape your career and add value to your organization.