About the Book
Artist Anna Rose Bain shares her intimate journey from pregnancy up through the first year of her second child's life in this portfolio of paintings, drawings, and blog excerpts. Her goal for this book is to inspire and encourage other parents, wives, and caretakers to pursue their dreams and to love without reserve. Revised edition contains 18 pages of new content and artwork.
Features & Details
- Primary Category: Parenting & Families
- Additional Categories Fine Art
Project Option: Standard Portrait, 8×10 in, 20×25 cm
# of Pages: 76
- Softcover: 9781714324231
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781714324248
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781714324255
- Publish Date: Jan 22, 2020
- Language English
- Keywords parenting, motherhood, pregnancy, painting, art
Artwork by Anna Rose
Anna Rose Bain is a classical realist artist located in Arvada CO. She specializes in painting commissioned oil portraits for the Denver area and nationwide. Please contact her through phone or email if you are interested in her work.