About the Ebook
1. Learning their letters/alphabet.
2. Learning to recognize simple English words that begin with certain letters.
3. Speaking English words that begin with specific letters.
4. Learning to sound English letters and words and phrases.
5. Learning to Read English.
6. Learning to associate images with English words.
Designed as a book that adults, parents, grandparents, siblings, caregivers, nannies, caregivers and friends --- share with children --- reading aloud to children --- and teaching children to read aloud as well.
Learning Together --- A superb story-telling book...invest in the magical experience of reading with a child.
Features & Details
- Primary Category: Children
- Version Fixed-layout ebook, 42 pgs
- Publish Date: Nov 30, 2011
- Last Edit Aug 20, 2020
- Language English
- Keywords learning to read, Reading with Reggie, Bill Dahl, reading to children, learning letters, learning alphabet, Learning words, children's books, best books for children, books about pets and children, dog books, pet books, Children, read, alphabet, photos, animals, nature
Bill has been characterized as a gifted story teller. He has won numerous awards for his photography. He is published in an array of professional publications, journals, magazines, e-zines, websites, newspapers and newsletters. He and Reggie enjoyed nature and exploring the outdoors for over 10 years together. Children always loved Reggie. It was mutual. Thus, this series of books celebrating the joy between children and a very special Lab - Reggie. Bill and Jacki Dahl make their home in Queretaro, Mexico. They have 4 children and three grandchildren. They have three Golden Lab Retrievers Reno, Rocky and Chisca. (They would be terribly disappointed if they weren’t mentioned here). They enjoy the arts, photography, baseball, travel, journalism, pets and people.