One of the things I most appreciate about certain artists is their love for their field, even after doing more than any one person should be allowed to do. For instance, take a look at these stats about photographer Chris Rauschenberg:
- 113 solo shows
- Photographed all over the world
- Co-founder and past president of Photolucida
- Board Chairman of Blue Sky Gallery
- Co-curated and co-produced over 700 exhibitions
- Edited and produced over sixty art and photography publications
I love to salute those who help others realize their true potential, and I believe Chris is firmly established in this category of cultural icon.
Listen to my interview with him above or here.