Senior Product Manager, Web
San Francisco, CA
Blurb® is a book-making platform and creative community that enables individuals to create, publish, share and sell high-quality photo books, trade books, and magazines in both print and digital formats. Blurb is accessible to consumers across the globe with free, innovative book creation and layout tools. Founded in 2005, Blurb has over 2 million customers worldwide, resulting in over 4 million unique book titles, with nearly 18 million units shipped to almost 100 countries around the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco.
Blurb is looking for a senior product manager to join the team responsible for Blurb.com. With areas of focus including; logged in experience, registration process, account settings, book management, author selling tools, admin support tools, responsive-web product creation tools and e-commerce system. The ideal candidate should have past experience working on an e-commerce website with focus on user experience, funnel management and new/repeat customer conversion.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to create and drive an efficient, company-goal-supporting product roadmap for the Blurb.com website and supported functionality.
- Manage goals for your product area and track key metrics of success. Manage your product backlog, and communicate to ensure key stakeholders are informed on prioritization and progress.
- Identify and analyze new product opportunities and enhancements, staying abreast of market trends, consumer behavior, and the competitive landscape.
- Lead post-launch optimization: conduct testing, manage incremental feature deployment, and triage issues that impact customer satisfaction or revenue growth.
- Work in partnership with other product managers to identify and manage dependencies, and deliver projects that support the growth of the Blurb platform and ecosystem.
Work Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience
- Track record of delivering products that customers love and that drive value for the business.
- Is a master of execution. Understands a vision and drives to make it happen. Strategic thinking while executing with great attention to detail.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, success-driven team environment and confidence in working with strong, passionate personalities.
- Experience with highly customizable products is a plus
- A high degree of analytical ability, critical judgment, and intellectual curiosity.
- Must have a team-player mentality and excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a full-time position based in our San Francisco headquarters. Occasional work from home is an option.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (PPO or HMO options)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employer-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical, dependent care, and transportation expenses
- 10 paid holidays
- 15 days paid time off per year (with tenure-based increases after two years)
- Free lunch on Wednesdays
- $300 credit a year to create your own books with Blurb
How to Apply
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Blurb is committed to equal opportunity and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.