We’re proud to introduce you to a range of brands we love working with, and think you will too.
- AdobeA computer software company, offering a range of products to help people create, deliver, and optimize content. Blurb has a plugin for Adobe InDesign and a book module in Lightroom, allowing you make a beautiful book without leaving your everyday workflow.
- Adobe StockFind and download the perfect image to finish your next book! Preview watermarked images in your projects as you work in your Adobe tools. Then license, access, and manage them directly from inside your book project with InDesign CC or in other Adobe tools. Blurb Customer Exclusive: Free one-month trial of Adobe Stock.
- Arts ThreadBridging the gap between education and the art and design industry, Arts Thread offers an online portfolio service and is the world's leading networking site for new creatives, offering a chance to share and explore inspiring creative projects.
- BibliocrunchBibliocrunch is a community of self-publishing support. Get help with your project from thoroughly-vetted professionals, coaching through the self-publishing process, and access to a suite of book-promotion tools. Blurb customers get special access to 3 ebooks on self-publishing and book promotion when they sign up.
- Creative LiveCreative Live is an online education platform, offering free, live classes in photography, art and design, and more, helping people brush up their skills and find new ideas for their book.
- FlickrFlickr is a community for photographers that offers opportunity for discovery and online organization of your photography. Easily import your Flickr albums into the pages of a Blurb photo book and create a stunning showcase for your best work.
- jAlbumjAlbum allows users to create, manage, and publish their own online photo galleries, which can easily be turned into a photo book.
- NaNoWriMoNational Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) is a fun approach to creative writing. The challenge: draft an entire novel during the month of November. For 30 crazy, exciting, surprising days, you get to lock away your inner editor, let your imagination take over, and just create! Novelists can write directly on their website (or in a separate document), find inspiration in our resources, and tap a worldwide community of fellow writers for support.
- ReedsyFrom editors and book cover designers, to publicists and marketers, Reedsy provides access to the world's best publishing professionals to turn a manuscript into a best-selling title.
- SmugMugSmugMug offers online photo sharing and photo websites, allowing photographers to store, share, and sell their images on their own SmugMug site, and easily turn them into a beautiful Blurb book.
- StoryistThe Storyist app for Mac and iOS helps you track your plot, characters, and settings, and keeps all of your writing organized and accessible—so you can focus on telling your story. Create submission-ready manuscripts and store everything in the cloud so you can work on it from anywhere.
- StoryWorthStoryWorth makes it easy to tell and share your stories, and those of your loved ones, by sending you story prompts and a question each week for a year, and presenting your answers in a beautiful hardcover book.