About the Ebook
*Note: Don't forget to scan the QR codes within the book to view instructional videos and additional activities for the book.
Features & Details
- Primary Category: Education
- Additional Categories Inspiration, Children
- Version Fixed-layout ebook, 46 pgs
- Publish Date: Mar 28, 2020
- Last Edit May 21, 2020
- Language English
- Keywords understand what I read, reading comprehension, reading strategy, reading strategies, esl reading, college, literacyvibes, ESL resources, childrens activities, book activities, reading activities, visual arts, jourdan saunders, jourdan, icommit2literacy, liftmyvoiceforliteracy, kids, literacy, jourdansaunders, teacher, art, draw, teach, resource, college education, school, children, adulteducation, creative, inspiration, learn, edleader, student, reading, education, book, designreadcreate, read
Jourdan Saunders, MS, CCC-SLP is a Speech Language Pathologist, Disability Inclusion Consultant, Author, and Resource Generator. She is helping companies with inclusive business and brand development for products and services. Jourdan develops solutions to ensure people with disabilities are included and are making meaningful connections with brands. She is the owner of one of the largest SLP resources group with over 13,000 followers. Jourdan has written several articles for non-profit organizations, major magazines, and online resources. She has presented at various conferences ranging from USA Gymnastics, Association of University Centers on Disability, Kennedy Center, and many others. Jourdan established one of the first resource websites for students interested in the field of Speech Language Pathology, Futureslps, which has received recognition worldwide. Recently, she created a program that infuses art and reading literacy skills entitled Design Read Create.