About the Book
For those who lack confidence and self-trust to speak and live their truth, who say yes to please others, stay exactly where they are, and ultimately get more of what they don’t want and feel further behind… it doesn’t have to be this way!
Self-Worth Coach Jessica Juliano navigated this exact experience, learning that the key to enjoying a life you feel proud and deserving of is reconnecting deeply with yourself, and is now sharing a sure-fire approach to achieving that.
The Worthy Woman Handbook is filled with inspiring real-life stories and thought-provoking questions to guide readers to clarity as they uncover their own answers within. Through these 28 easy-to-follow lessons, you will learn to:
- Communicate and make decisions with ease and confidence
- Become a champion boundary setter, prioritizing yourself and what matters most
- Increase energy and compassion for yourself and others
- Confront and release the doubts that derail you so you can reach your highest potential
- Bask in freedom, self-acceptance, and peace like you never have before
Are you ready to become a master of self-worth?
Jessica Juliano is a Self-Worth Coach and Speaker who empowers women to stop settling in their careers and relationships, strengthen their confidence in making decisions, and listen to that inner voice of desire to pursue what they most deserve. She lives in Florida with her two sweet kitties, Frankie and Beanie. She enjoys dancing, eating all kinds of delicious foods, and connecting with as many beautiful souls in her community as she possibly can. To learn more about Jessica's work and upcoming events, visit https://jessicajuliano.org.