I Wish You Joy
by Sheryl E. Rentschler
Ebook, Apple iPad format
About the Book
I Wish You Joy is a photographic journey spanning over 30 years, following "a wish" my mother made for me as a child. The photography traverses across oceans, from coast to coast, and ends in a surprisingly simple destination. Experience some of the most visually stunning places I have visited including Europe, the Middle East, and the Caribbean, and how I eventually realized my mother's "wish" for me. Perhaps you will come away inspired, too.
Features & Details
- Category Arts & Photography
Standard Landscape, 10×8 in, 25×20 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781320029056
- Softcover: 9781320029049
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781320029063
- Publish Date Jul 03, 2008
- Language English
- Tags photograph, photo, photography, mother, wishes, joy, beach, ocean, sea, sunset, nature, flower, clouds, trees, snow, travel, Europe, Germany, Greece, Israel, Mediterranian, France, England, Italy
I am a fiction writer, poet and small town journalist. I like to take pictures for fun and pleasure. My first blurb book, "I Wish You Joy," is a photograpic collection dating back over 30 years. It was written as an entry to the Photography Book Now Salon and Symposium Competition. Should it sell, please know that EVERY penny of the net proceeds will be donated to the American Heart Assn in memory of my mother. The net amount of each book is only $1.05 US. Comments are welcome and thank you for taking a moment to stop by.