About the Book
It's finally finished and uploaded and ready for sale. A collection of photos and ponderings of the everyday happenings that happened to happen when I descended upon my favourite Norwegian one toasty summer. Well some winter too but mostly it was summer.
This book does contain gratuitous baking and a little bit of nudity.
Features & Details
- Category Arts & Photography
Standard Portrait, 8×10 in, 21×26 cm
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781320080279
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781320080286
- Softcover: 9781320080293
- Publish Date Jul 29, 2014
- Language English
- Tags tina nyborg, flush gorden, art, photography, naked, nude, nudity, girl, woman, bottom, norwegian, scottish, ponderings, thoughts, photos, pictures, images, baking, kitchen, swing, oslo
Ah the About page. Um what to say, what to write…oooh well I’m about 5ft 8, about the house and about to scratch my bum. Aaaaah that’s better. Now I love taking photos because…um because…erm yeah why do I do it? Oh yeah because it’s a bit of a giggle. Not to say that I don’t take it seriously, here look at this serious, serious face I have. But you can’t take these things too seriously either. It’s a larf and we all know what a larf is. That’s right it’s a noise that come out a hole in your face.