Reading with Reggie
the Learning Lab
by Bill Dahl
About the Book
An A-Z journey with Reggie - The Learning Lab - teaches children to read English! Filled with all kinds of wonderful photographs of nature and one page dedicated to each letter of the English alphabet, for children 2-5 years of age. Designed for children who are:
1. Learning their letters/alphabet.
2. Learning to recognize simple English words that begin with certain letters.
3. Speaking English words that begin with specific letters.
4. Learning to sound English letters and words and phrases.
5. Learning to Read English.
6. Learning to associate images with English words.
Designed as a book that adults, parents, grandparents, siblings, caregivers, nannies, caregivers and friends --- share with children --- reading aloud to children --- and teaching children to read aloud as well.
Learning Together --- A superb story-telling book...invest in the magical experience of reading with a child.
Features & Details
- Category Children
Large Format Landscape, 13×11 in, 33×28 cm
- Publish Date Nov 30, 2011
- Language English
- Tags nature, animals, photos, alphabet, read, Children, pet books, dog books, books about pets and children, best books for children, children's books, Learning words, learning alphabet, learning letters, reading to children, Bill Dahl, Reading with Reggie, learning to read
Bill has been characterized as a gifted story teller. He has won numerous awards for his photography. He is published in an array of professional publications, journals, magazines, e-zines, websites, newspapers and newsletters. He enjoys nature and exploring the outdoors with Reggie. Bill and Jacki Dahl make their home in the western U.S.. They have 4 children and three grandchildren. They are foster care providers to at-risk children. They have an adopted Greyhound, Rosie, as well as one Black Lab, Reggie, - who accompanies Bill EVERYWHERE (both would be terribly disappointed if they weren’t mentioned here). They enjoy the arts, photography, baseball, travel, pets and people.