Self-Publishing Tips for Authors- Tools & Resources
Hand-picked by Blurb
Whether you want to develop a new skill before making your book or learn self-publishing tips and tricks from industry experts,
you’ll find the info you need to help you create, print, and sell your book, quickly and easily.
- Reedsy MarketplaceFrom editors and proofreaders to designers and publicists, connect with expert publishing professionals to craft and promote your high-quality photo book.
- Reedsy LearningMaster the self-publishing process with Reedsy’s short courses, delivered straight to your inbox every day. Get started with Blurb’s course How to create a photography book.
- Creative LiveGet self-publishing tips and discover new ways to bring your subject and your book to life with Creative Live’s free online courses. Choose from photography, art and design, and much more.
- Jane FriedmanDiscover a wealth of advice, information, and self-publishing tips on Jane’s site. She draws on her extensive experience in the publishing industry to provide valuable insights and knowledge for anyone looking to self-publish a book.
- Carla KingMake the right decisions for your book with Carla’s site, Author Friendly. Carla has been self-publishing since 1994, turning her adventures around the world into a series of beautiful travel books. So, who better to hear from when it comes to self-publishing tips.
- Adobe StockGive your self-published book that professional edge with images from Adobe Stock. Preview watermarked images in your projects as you work in your Adobe tools. Then license, access, and manage them directly from inside your book project with InDesign CC or in other Adobe tools. Blurb Customer Exclusive: free one-month trial of Adobe Stock.